The Rockland Business Association (RBA) is a nonprofit organization that advocates, educates, and networks for businesses in and around Rockland County, NY. The RBA offers a variety of benefits to its member companies, including:
- Advocacy: The RBA lobbies on behalf of its members to ensure that their voices are heard at the local, state, and federal levels.
- Education: The RBA offers a variety of educational programs and workshops to help businesses grow and succeed.
- Networking: The RBA hosts a variety of events and meetings that provide opportunities for businesses to connect with each other and potential customers.
The Rockland Business Association website has the following white papers available for members:
- A Crushing Burden: Why is Rockland County So Heavily Taxed? White Paper 2016 This white paper clearly identified why Rockland was the second highest taxed county in America.
- The Rockland County Budget Crisis: How it happened, and plotting a course to fiscal health White Paper 2012 This white paper changed the course of action regarding the financially draining Summit Park Hospital and County Pharmacy.
These white papers provided valuable information to members about the Rockland County economy and how to improve it.
In addition to the white papers above, the Rockland Business Association website has a number of other resources available for members, including a directory of businesses, a calendar of events, and news and updates.
Sign up for the RBA Newsletter below to stay up to date with the latest events.
We promise to never spam you!